|About Us|||||Leadership|||||Past Presidents|||||Contact Us|
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The purpose of AIPAGIA is to establish and maintain a forum to promote the open and free exchange of ideas among a select membership composed of association group insurance administrators, in an atmosphere of fraternalism and social camaraderie.
Members' Code Of Ethics
I believe it to be my responsibility:
- To hold my business and the selling and administration of Association Group insurance as a profession and a public trust, and to do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To safeguard, above all, the needs of my clients, their families and the associations of which they are a part.
- To respect my clients' confidence in me, and do nothing that would betray that trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed, and to suggest areas in which new needs may be anticipated and serviced.
- To present accurately, honestly and completely every fact essential to my clients' decisions.
- To perfect my skill, and add to my knowledge by continuous thought and study
- To treat prospects, my clients and my underwriting company fairly by submitting all information pertinent to the underwriting of the policy.
- To conduct myself in such a manner that others emulating my example may help preserve the standards of our profession.
- To respect the prerogatives of others and cooperate with all whose services are related in meeting the needs of our clients.
For a flyer with memberhip information, please click here.