Apply for a Scholarship
Scholarship application is open to all who meet the eligibility requirements, however the number of annual scholarships are limited. Therefore, selection of recipients is at the discretion of the Johnstone Education Foundation Board of Directors.
Scholarships are awarded in amounts of $2,500.
1. Student enrolled in Insurance, Risk Management or Related Field
2. Student has completed 60 credit hours or is a junior
3. The grade point average must be 3.0 or above for all courses taken
4. Planning a career in the insurance industry
1. Demonstration of intent to work in the insurance industry
2. Need for financial assistance
3. Contributions to the community
5. Letters of Recommendation
1. Reasons for scholarship application
2. Aspirations for working in the insurance industry
3. Evolution of the industry over the next 10 years
If you meet the eligibility requirements listed above, download and complete the application below to apply for a scholarship.
If you have any questions, please contact us at the address or number below.
|4248 Park Glen Road|
|Minneapolis, MN 55416|
|PHONE: (952) 928-4663|
|FAX: (952) 929-1318|